Thursday 11 September 2014

kettle

House.
Taxi.
Kettlebell.
Stella.
Whiskey.
And all my dreams, my hopes and schemes that seem so foolish now. They're possible when you are here, we'll work them out somehow...
Shield Hill springs to mind on a day of 1996 New Orleans recollection.
Undoubtedly my memory of the lyric is a little flawed - but the comment section is open to the author of the tune and the lyric for correction, Nick ?
Amazed at the memories which flood back with a look at some old pics. More memories in N'awleans to be made yet - and better memories at that!! Got to go back someday.
Soon!

2 comments:

John said...

... and chord progression please.

Nick Browne said...

Shield Hill is here.

Your quote however is from Bring you Down; and unblogged masterpiece.

I will have to pick up a guitar or sit down at the piano to dislodge the chords from my mind.