Tuesday 15 January 2013

The i-pod has been drinking, not me.

Less impressive selection than I had hoped; along with a significantly greater distance! I would have thought exercise was disappointing enough. Loves me like a rock - Paul Simon. I don't want to know - Fleetwood Mac. Same old Saturday night - Frank Sinatra. Vivaldi violin concerto in F minor (Winter- "The Four Seasons") - Nigel Kennedy. I don't live anywhere - Joe Bonamassa. We have all the time in the world - Fun Lovin' Criminals. True love tends to forget - Bob Dylan. Gone with the wind - Frank Sinatra. Oh Daddy - Fleetwood Mac. Rose I said - Squeeze. Looking back over the list now that I type it I am struck that it is actually quite strong and it must have been the cold and the acid in my stomach and my legs which was the issue tonight rather than the shuffle of tunes ?

No comments: