Friday 22 February 2008

Lager and Life

Wavering in discipline I toyed with the notion of sacking the Gym last night. Leaving work late after little sleep and an arduous day. The steering wheel and the though of Charlie ( Nick ) getting stronger as I got weaker spurred me on.

30 minutes X-Trainer, level 12, Hills setting Interval training. 12 Kmh minimum 15 Kmh on the hill.
12 Kg recline dumbbell curls - Groups of 8 repeated 8 times
8Kg skull crushers - groups of 8 repeated 8 times

Felt like smashing a speed ball as I walked past when I exited for the sauna.

It is all good and I am just under 15 Stone 2 lb.

Moroccan lamb, chickpea and cous cous
twix
Pasta with cheese and Veg sauce

Becks and Stella haze - no counting as that would be churlish !

1 comment:

Nick Browne said...

Buddy, you make me stronger.