Wednesday 30 January 2008

Deceiving looks

I woke up with a tremendous headache, my sinus blocked and beak streaming !

Nonetheless I set off just before lunchtime on my way to the Club. I was detained in Tesco for Lemsip and Linguine and returned to the office.

Shamed by my weakness I did head clubward straight from work !! What a good chap I must really be !!

2000Km concept2 - 8.5 minutes - I was pleased that I could manage that distance but disheartened when I noticed that the rower was set to 6 rather than 10 - never seen one not set to 10 before ??
15 minute noodle around a squash court
Pull ups and dips until I could do no more ( this is not a high number !! ) folks sniggered as I reattempted to crash out one last overarm pull up - it must have looked as though I was doing no more than attempting to shrug my shoulders but I was in agony and it was the most demanding exercise I have attempted for a long time !!
100m swim to loosen up Apres ups and dips.

2x Bowl of Oats
2x apples
2x Ham, cucumber and spinach leaf butties
2x Bowl of noodles
2x enormous helpings of homemade Linguine Carbonara ( Double cream,Butter and olive oil fried Pancetta, Romano Cheese, egg yolks - De Cecco pasta - Just everything a growing boy needs !! )


15 Stones !!!

No comments: