Tuesday 15 January 2008

Building blocks

After a week of pure reclined cycling as a wake up call to my muscles and lungs I have taken the next step. Some weights and a measure of alternate cardio. I do not feel that my legs are sufficiently worked to embark on any running at this early stage in my return. Besides which I am aware of time constraints in these dark evenings.

Due to a new family deal which has started at the gym I have changed my membership status. Now Jo, Mia, Jazz, Georgia and Lara are all signed up from 1/2/08 and I am shelling out £40 less per month !
I am gratified that the deal was done but annoyed that I was not informed of it by the gym itself and had to chance upon it when booting J&G&L from my membership due to wasteful non attendance.

Oats with apple and blueberry
Tuna rolls

3 sets of 30 Kg Couture for lunch

Chicken Noodles

40 Minutes X-Trainer

Salmon roll
Crunch nut cornflakes
Double Burger

No booze
15 Stones

No comments: