Wednesday 5 September 2007

Ninety Five and a Quarter !

I cannot decide if my motivation is shame, desire, guilt, embarrassment or the pursuit of an achievable goal ? Perhaps my motivational factors juggle priority, I wonder what outcome they will persuade me to achieve. Who knows ? and let's be quite candid, who cares ?!

I went to the house of pain once again last night - I hope the habit remains this time around.

I elected to reward dedication with a fairly easy bout.

12Km recline cycle maintaining a heart rate around 145bpm - took exactly 20 minutes.
10x assisted pull ups, 30x 35Kg deadlifts, 20x 35Kg military presses, 30x 16Kg dumbbell curl, clean and presses.
Quick Jacuzzi and a cool down leaning against the wall in the pool occasionally kicking my feet.

Fuel was a Tuna roll, a cheese and bacon sarnie, a bowl of chilli noodles, several bowls of JB's Byriani concoction and a banana. (5 a day sir ? I think not !)

1 comment:

Nick Browne said...

Shame, desire, guilt, and embarrassment? The De La Salle brothers got to you more than you think.