Thursday 6 September 2007

Dependancy Syndrome

I did no exercise yesterday. On the plus side I had a no booze day - so given my recent regime, overall it was a most healthy 24 hours !

Fuel was just about enough to launch the shuttle into a geostationary orbit !
Rolled oats with two bananas, Tuna roll, buffet of various sandwiches, sausage rolls, bhaji, samosas, wraps, chicken, crisps, cake etc...( you know the sort of thing ), pork pies x3, 1Lb St Agur cheese ( eaten in various ways - sarnies, crackers, on pringles, on sliced chicken, on sliced ham and straight off the knife ) Fried field mushrooms with garlic, red pepper and leeks, two fillet steaks with buttered baked potato, ciabatta bread with marmite and a caramel and chocolate magnum.

I apologise if I have omitted anything from that list - nagging feeling that I have missed something out along the line ?

Can't wait to get to the gym after work so I can hop onto the scales and see how much weight I have lost !

No comments: