Tuesday 12 June 2007

Pain Again

I have fostered a new determination and I will return to the weight room later today. I was appalled at the comparative weakness of my left shoulder yesterday - an old rugby injury which I suspected had all but fully resolved. How wrong I was !
I have not shifted any weights for years and the uneven distribution of strength, dexterity and ability is now more manifest than I have ever known.
Pull up beam and parallel bars are in order for some little while - then I will have a shot at the Kettlebell !
Resistance training before lunch and perhaps the odd aerobic session in the morning or the evening seems the way for me at the moment !

1 comment:

Nick Browne said...

I would have thought that you were pretty much bound to have strengthened the right hand side of your body at the expense of the left shifting all the soil in the garden.