Thursday 14 June 2007

Name The B Movie Competition

My plan for today.

10 x Pull Up's
10 x Dead Lifts @ 40Kg
10 x Push Up's
10 x Box Jumps
10 x Floor Wipers with 40Kg Bar
10 x 14 Kg Barbell Clean and Press ( per arm Barbell touching floor
between reps )

10 x Pull Up's

The B movie is of course called ????

After that I may have a little cycle or perhaps a X-train. I may even follow it with a dive in the pool ?
Those are all possibilities but there is one certainty for this Thursday evening - The Pub !!

3 comments:

Nick Browne said...

The Pee-wee's Big Adventure?

Nick Browne said...

Are your deadlifts a 20kg plate on either end of an Olympic bar, or 40kg in total? I'm not sure what a bar weighs but it feels like a lot.

John said...

First time around I used 20Kg on each end of a 10Kg bar. When I tried it again I added a 15Kg plate to each side of the bar. After a few of those babies I could not lift the bar back into its cradle !