Monday 18 June 2007

Rethink

Friday afforded a rare opportunity for a quiet meal and a drink. Mambo for cocktails was followed by Elio's ( Casual Style - Serious Dining ). My training involved consuming quite enough to fill an Olympic sized pool in which one could comfortably complete a 500m swim.

Saturday morning found me at work in the garden and on the decking - erecting rails this time ! That turned into another day of rest.

Fathers day was as hectic as ever and did not allow time for the gym.

My plan for the week is to hit the gym and leave the bottle alone until Thursday at the very latest !

1 comment:

Nick Browne said...

I'm gonna cut down on booze this week as well to see if I can get "officially " below 13 stone in time for my birthday. I have to play social cricket followed by a BBQ on Wednesday though so that ain't gonna be a dry day.