Tuesday 29 May 2007

Signed Worried of Skewen

There is a growing concern amongst those who care about me that if I drink at the same breakneck pace that I have done in the recent past I will shortly and surely be dead !

I cannot decide if that is a sobering thought or one which makes me think that I need a drink !

Temperate week ahead, that could in itself cause some troubled waters.

On an exercise front my exertions of the weekend were limited to labour in the Garden. The decking frame should be completed later tonight and it is plain sailing from there !!!!

1 comment:

Nick Browne said...

The chief defect of Mister Browne
Was drinking all around the town
He pulled his pints and pushed his luck
The great and good went cluck, cluck, cluck.


Physicians of the utmost fame
Were called at once; but when they came
He answered, as they took their Fees,
'I think I'll have another please.'