Monday 23 April 2007

It is nice to have a bicycle that will....

....Never Let Me Down !

The next Triathlon for me will be held in the Zi Duang province of eastern country.
Jinxy come back 'cause the Strongbow's all gone !

The excess of the weekend has caught up on me, I would not have it any other way. Yesterday afternoon and evening carb loading with La Moto was very much in the bond ! A large thank you if you are reading this, and thank you all for the support, succor, Stella and Strongbow which managed to haul me through the Challenge.
I have just returned from half an hour in the Jacuzzi which has helped to ease my aching muscles.
No training as such today but I will return !

1 comment:

Nick Browne said...

I know the Zi Duang course:

Run moving all night,
rivers to the left.
If your mother don't love you
then the riverbed might.