Monday 19 March 2007

See What I Mean ?

In a Nick Stylee !
Yesterdays Fuel
Breakfast : Special Curry, Special fried rice, Fortune House Noodles & Chicken Black Bean.
Lunch : Mothers Day Roast Dinner. Pork & Beef and all the trimmings sandwiched between Pate on toast and a selection of desserts and cheeses.
Supper : Toasted sandwiches ( Guess what ? - with pork & beef & cheese )
Booze : 16 Cans Guinness, Bottle or so of Red, Several Peroni's and roughly the same of 1664 !
Cigars : Do not ask ! Suffice it to say I need to cut down and out !

Dear Lord, That is a record to be ashamed of, I am undecided whether the discipline of noting consumption is a good or a bad Idea !

1 comment:

Nick Browne said...

Writing the booze and food down is a good idea. IT has certainyl taught me that I don't eat nearly as healthily as I imagined.