Monday 26 February 2007

The silicone chip inside his head.....

Every Monday I make a resolution to have a more productive week of training, I do not propose to make today any exception !
Another weekend of libertine excess tempered with only one trip to the pool where I essentially treaded water such is my ability for speed.
Twice last week I was encouraged to take a look around IKEA. By my calculations two revolutions around the maze of the showroom and the marketplace is about as much training as I have ever done. What a very plush trap the shop is.
We are now the proud owners of a humongous mirror which, rather boldly, sits above the fire in the living room.
I also purchased "Moose Blood", an alcohol of some kind, and "Moose (Elk) Sausage".
Just try saying Moose Sausage without saying mmmm...

Gym later - I resolve to make this a more productive week of training !

No comments: