Tuesday 27 February 2007

One invariably last knows when something is right

Jo just popped in to tell me "you've got a problem you have !". There was, I think, a word ejaculated before problem but as I had not been swimming or playing rugby I find it hard to believe I had a problem with my Ducking or my Rucking ?
Not having been swimming, I think that was the problem to which she referred. There was certainly enough apple champagne opened and dispersed last night ( and afternoon ) to go swimming in but that form of exercise was denied to me. Instead I put wardrobes together and re-arranged bedrooms to maximise their aesthetic, fung shui appeal.
As I realised that I would be consumed with the project of Allen key exercise ( not a recognised triathlon discipline ) and having seen the spartan training regime, I deemed it appropriate to dedicate my efforts to use of the "Strong Bow". An ancient yet well appreciated core stability device.
After an afternoon and evening on "The Bow" I do feel absolutely shattered ! I should have gone swimming after all !

No comments: