Sunday 14 January 2007

More of the same

  • 8km exercise bike level 15
  • 4km treadmill 3.5 @ 8km/h last 500m @12 km/h
  • coffee and papers
  • 500m swim: 2x150m then 200m.

A girly in the same lane in the swimming pool kept surging majestically past leaving me floundering in her wake, underlining my need to look at technique once I can do 500m without stopping.

Slept like a baby last night and woke to find I weighed 14st 2 according to my bathroom scales I was half a stone or so lighter by the analogue scales in Virgin after training. I wonder which is right?

Off to meet some good men and true in the Southwark Tavern now, so with a following wind, a few pints and a curry I may wake as a Clydesdale tomorrow.

1 comment:

John said...

The improvement in your swimming stamina over the course of a week is staggering !