Monday 22 January 2007

Guilt

Friday night - Beer Festival - W/E lost to Family duties with just one 1.2 mile run and all today taken up with building Ikea furniture!!!
The pressures is on and I am overwhelmed by guilt and lost opportunity reading your posts. Well done Guys - great effort - I will redouble my resolve
Looking forward to meeting up John - reckon we should all get a run in pre-match as I understand we will be watching the game Feb 10th.
Nick - let me know how the Triathlon book reads - cleats or no cleats - Tri bars or no? These are the questions..............................

1 comment:

Nick Browne said...

It is very much a first triathlon book and tells you to use whatever bike you have. Cleats and triathlon bikes are mentioned but only as advanced options.

John says that the advice on nutrition and energy drinks etc. made a big difference to the energy he could bring to a session though.