Thursday 18 January 2007

Drowning in information, starved of knowledge

Pool again at lunchtime. Holding on to a float with grim determination and kicking out for all I was worth. Managed 10 or so lengths before exhaustion and frustration got the better of me.
I do not know how to swim !
My new 'immersion' book and a chastened resolve will have to repair that failing over the next few weeks or I am in some difficulty with the Triathlon.
I may have to go for a short, easy run later in order to regain my enthusiasm and some confidence.
I would anticipate a few fluid Kilo Calories will be taken on board thereafter along with the 4lb of Organic rump steak which hopped into by basket as I nipped to the shop for bread!

2 comments:

Nick Browne said...

Stick with it buddy. You could learn to swim from scratch by April.

Nick Browne said...

Ten lengths is half of the course, twenty by April will be a doddle.